Port side 2500w sockets died

Billy Newport

Tonight the sockets on the comfort side of the 220VAC panel all died. No lights on the AC panel when i turn on breakers. The inverter voltage light is on. I tried cycling the inverter, no joy. I tried turning off the inverter and starting the genset, no lights.
I checked all fuses in the 220VAC fuse box above the sinks and they all look good. IDA is passing over tonight so I'll check stuff in the engine room tomorrow. Any one have an idea for fault diagnosis? Any more fuses to check in the engine room?

Thanks
Billy
Amel 55#56

Billy Newport

The 230VAC for the first and second (non comfort) are all working. It's just the comfort side which is dark.

Billy Newport

Never mind, the 16A fuse in the engine room is between all 220V sources and the comfort bus and it had tripped. The dishwater uses almost 2kw and maybe we turned on a microwave etc and it tripped.