Topics

Prisoner in St Maarten

eric freedman

Sorry St Maarten.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of eric freedman
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 5:09 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Prisoner in St Maarten

Hi,

Does anyone have a boat in St Marten and are trying to get to the island to sail out of the Hurricane zone?

Kimberlite is in St Marten, I am in New York. I have been working with people in the government to allow me to arrive and sail out.

It is a huge bureaucracy.

I hope to get the go ahead in the next two weeks—which means I will have no insurance till I get back to NY.

I will also probably have to sail home single handed.

If I get the go ahead to land on the Island, I will sail over to St Thomas,  fuel, provision and leave asap.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376