Topics

Pull snap fasteners

ngtnewington Newington

I need to replace some of the spray hood soap fasteners on Amelia. Any ideas where they can be sourced?
Nick
S/Y Amelia On the hard Kilada Greece
AML54-019

Barry Connor

DNA Marine in Italy sell them. Part A and Part B, top and bottom sold separately.
( dna-marine.it )

Best Barry

On Saturday, April 25, 2020, 11:37:20 AM EDT, ngtnewington Newington via groups.io <ngtnewington@...> wrote:

I need to replace some of the spray hood soap fasteners on Amelia. Any ideas where they can be sourced?
Nick
S/Y Amelia On the hard Kilada Greece
AML54-019

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Barry,

I am looking on their website but can not find them. Do you know what they might be called?

Nick

On 25 Apr 2020, at 16:57, Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry@...> wrote:

DNA Marine in Italy sell them. Part A and Part B, top and bottom sold separately.

Best Barry

On Saturday, April 25, 2020, 11:37:20 AM EDT, ngtnewington Newington via groups.io <ngtnewington@...> wrote:

I need to replace some of the spray hood soap fasteners on Amelia. Any ideas where they can be sourced?
Nick
S/Y Amelia On the hard Kilada Greece
AML54-019

<image0.jpeg>

ngtnewington Newington

Hey Barry,
Found them thanks. They are called Perfix snap fasteners
Thanks