Topics

Question

I am updating my Amel Book and need more photos of the mainsail 54/55 outhaul motor and gearbox...possibly some disassembled photos. The one below is the only one that I have at this time.
image.png

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Porter McRoberts

I don’t have much Bilk and we’re away from the boat.
Let me know what you get. We’ll be back in 10-12 days.
Thanks

Porter

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.com

On Nov 28, 2019, at 1:15 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

I am updating my Amel Book and need more photos of the mainsail 54/55 outhaul motor and gearbox...possibly some disassembled photos. The one below is the only one that I have at this time.
<image.png>

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hi Bill,

I will check my foto lib.

Maybe I got some fotos when I revised my motor.

The main problem was that the shaft was baked into the furler and I needed to take the boom off and press the shaft out by hydraulic press.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54 #39
Gran Canaria SPAIN