Topics

Remote control furling

Denis Foster

Hello,

Has someone installed a radio remote controls for furling or unfurling?

where did you find these remote controls.?

Thanks

Denis
ex Meltem #32

JB Duler

Denis, what kind of furler do you have for your genoa?
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco

Joerg Esdorn

The A55 comes standard with a remote for the mizzen since it is difficult to see the sail from the wheel if the hardtop is fully extended.  I’m not at the boat but I believe it is a Telecontrol t series.  https://www.tele-radio.com/us/products/t20_t60/   Mine is yellow.   It works very well.

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem
on the hard in Vigo

Denis Foster

Thanks for the info.

Best regards.

Denis

Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>

I use a remote control for the winch of the mainsail at the mizzen to lift my dinghy/outbordmotor on the deck if I am alone. Works great and easy to install. Bypass the switch with the DC relay moment radio control. Cost about 35 €. Www.fernkontrolle.com
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162