Replacement for JABSCO toilet wall switches SM2000

Rick Stanley

Hey folks has anyone identified a good replacement for the JABSCO toilet wall switches? Both of ours are cracked, beaten up, and have seen better days. Looked around online a bit, didn't see anything comparable.

Thanks,

Rick Stanley
Capt, S/V Althea SM2k #317
Rock Hall, MD

Use the newer version: Toilet Flush Switch Jabsco 37047-2000. Check me on this, but I believe it will be plug-n-play with even the screw holes lining up. Shop for best price.

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 7:10 AM Rick Stanley <rstanley907@...> wrote:
Hey folks has anyone identified a good replacement for the JABSCO toilet wall switches? Both of ours are cracked, beaten up, and have seen better days. Looked around online a bit, didn't see anything comparable.

Thanks,

Rick Stanley
Capt, S/V Althea SM2k #317
Rock Hall, MD

Rink De Haan

Yes I can confirm that this switch is a perfect fit. Similar size and wiring.
When spending this money consider buying a complete new toilet set at €700. Will get you at least some spares and a fresh feel.

Best regards
Rink
SM2k #330. Razor’s Edge

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone