Topics

Reppainting the Faux Caulking (black lines) on SM EUTIKIA

Giovanni TESTA

Hi to all,

after 12 years sailing around the world, I planned to improve the aesthetical aspect of “Eutikia” deck as the Faux Caulking (black lines) had suffered from UV, salt and very hot temperature. To prepare myself, I read every suggestion in this Group and I listened to some professionals.

You find enclosed my personal experience and photos.

Let me know if you need more infos.

It is very important not to be in a hurry, take your time and more…any ocean passage starts with the first mile.

Buon Vento !

Giovanni Testa

sv EUTIKIA SM2K n 428 (2004)

Now on the hard at Cleopatra Marina_Preveza (GR)

https://www.youtube.com/user/eutikia1