Resource - hinges for chain locker A54

Stefan Schaufert

Dear Amelians,

18 month ago I tried to refurbish the hinges on the anchor locker/ cover door.

Without success.

Unfortunately Maud wrote me today that the (chain locker)

„hinges for the lockers of your boat are no longer available from us.“

They appear to be the same as for the watertight bulkhead doors.

Does anybody used another resource to get this hinges?

Stefan

A54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently Santa Maria, Azores

Arno Luijten

Hi Stefan,

You can buy them here (see link). I got them a while ago from this company and they are the exact same:

https://www.chrono-pieces.com/charnieres-temperature-ambiante/charniere-fermod-720-chromee

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

Stefan Schaufert

Arno, thx a lot!

Best regards
Stefan
A54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently Santa Maria, Azores

Randall Walker

If you can I would treat them by painting or coating. They are such a cheap thing to have ever been factory installed.

Randall
A54#56
Grenada