Topics

rub rail insert

Jarek Zemlo

Steve,

did you purchase the insert for rubrail with the same profile as attached in my previous message? AMEL is not sure if it will fit the 1997 model.

All the best
 --
Jarek Zemlo
NOA BLUE

Jarek Zemlo

To All interested,

I just got the top seal lifted from the rub-rail on my SM #201 (1997). Fits the profile that I received from Maud (AMEL). Attached see pictures:

Jarek Zemlo
NOA BLUE
SM #201

This is a perfect example of why we need to continue to support SAV at Amel. This particular part is for a rub rail that has been out of production by Amel for over 20 years. I believe it was replaced near the beginning of the production of the SM 2000.

Just Amazing!

BTW, I remember trying to order a simple part from Beneteau when my Oceanis 46 was about 6 months old. Not only did Beneteau not have the com[ponent, they could not tell me where they sourced it.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ