Topics

Rudder Dimensions

Arlo

Hello all. Does anyone have the rudder dimensions for the Mango Rudder or perhaps a Super Maramu rudder? I am after the length (forward and aft) and the height (top to bottom) of the rudder.

I looks at all the mango files and SM files and post and not find any. I really do not want to have to get into the cold water and measure it. It is to determine the load the rudder will put on the new autopilot actuator so I make sure I purchase the right size unit.

Thanks
Arlo