Running rigging A54 / SM

Laurens Vos

Edited

We‘re planning to renew our running rigging on our 54. Asked at Amel for the originals but they don’t have this in stock anymore. I’ve searched and found the manufacturer which made them (Lancelin ropes France). Asked them if they still have the original Amel colors (BURGUNDY RED) in their assortment. They don’t have but are willing to make them as special order.

Are there any other A 54 or SM owners who are interested ?

Laurens Vos
A54 - 72
Fun@Sea

Peter Forbes

Laurens,

Depending on price I am interested as I love the original Amel colours and mine have gradually been changed and no longer conform to Amel original.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango
Amel 54 #035
Lymington, UK
00447836 209730

On 21 Oct 2021, at 21:15, Laurens Vos <laurensrineke@...> wrote:

We‘re planning to renew our running rigging on our 54. Asked at Amel for the originals but they don’t have this in stock anymore. I’ve searched and found the manufacturer which made them (Lancelin ropes France). Asked them if they still have the original Amel colors (BURGUNDY RED) in their assortment. They don’t have but are willing to make them as special order.

Are there any other A 54 or SM owners who are interested ?

Laurens Vos
A54 - 72
Fun@Sea

<E37CB547-C41A-4D28-B526-6FB07C58D82A.jpeg>
<2F76EDD1-F862-4F35-BFA3-6405054EE0B7.jpeg>

mario.rognoni@...

Laurent,

Thank you for sourcing the supplier of the AMEL’s running rigging. I would be interested in replacing the main sheet and the mizzen sheet with cordage of the same quality and in the same colors. As to the rest of the running rigging, it depends on the price.

Best regards,

Mario Rognoni
“Arethuse“
A54 #130