From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 12:32 PM
Subject: NEW: s/v DELOS, Brian id also joining. DELOS installed these. European distributor of LiFePO4 Lithium and Victron Energy joining ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries
When: Saturday, August 8, 2020 4:00 PM-5:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where:

NEW: s/v DELOS, Brian id also joining. DELOS installed these. European distributor of LiFePO4 Lithium and Victron Energy joining ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When:
Saturday, 8 August 2020
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

UPDATE: Brian SM s/v DELOS will also be on the ZOOM meeting. He installed these batteries.

If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Jesse Asay of DragonFly, manufacturer of LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries with the brand Battle Born Batteries, and Transporter Energy Batteries (UK). Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels. Jesse will inform you of a Special Bundled Price exclusively for Amel owners of Battle Born batteries and Victron Energy devices.

Justin Richardson of Transporter Energy Batteries (UK), distributor of LiFePO4 Lithium batteries manufactured by DragonFly will also be on the call. Transporter Energy ss also a major European distributor for Victron Energy. I am in talks with Justin about a significant discount on Victron products for all Amel owners.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/96789511226

Meeting ID: 967 8951 1226

Join by SIP
96789511226@...

YouTube:

From Tilo Peters: I just got the YouTube link set up for the live stream:

It’s on the AYOG channel and I uploaded the last two meetings on there as well.

Robert, yes, please.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 11:41 AM Robert Giroux <rg@...> wrote:

I’m going to watch on YT, do I need to RSVP?

Regards,

Robert Giroux

(202)262-5828

[...]

From Tilo Peters: I just got the YouTube link set up for the live stream:

It’s on the AYOG channel and I uploaded the last two meetings on there as well.