Sad News

Eric Freedman

I am sorry to report that Mark Fruehauf , from Balcen Watermakers in Maine  has passed away.

He was one of three companies that repaired and had parts for the Dessalator watermaker.

I always found him very knowledgeable and helpful. I do not know what the family will be doing with the business.

Sadly

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Rick Stanley

I had spoken to Mark on various occasions and had email correspondence with him on the Friday before he passed. His wife emailed me several days later with the news. Very sad indeed. He seemed like a great guy.  Our condolences to his family and friends.

Rick & Meadow
S/V Althea
AMEL SM2K #317