Topics

Sail Plan - Super Maramu

seagasm

I have been asked by a rigger Colin Quin, for a Sail Plan and a rigging sequence. Can anyone assist please? Thank you.

Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM# 171

Stefan Deerberg

Hi Barry and Robyn!

May be this helps?

All the best

Stefan and Anne
SV Voyageur
SM 373, Martinique

seagasm

Thank you Stefan, that is a start.

Kind Regards
Barry

On 24/4/20 9:40 am, Stefan Deerberg wrote:

Hi Barry and Robyn!

May be this helps?

All the best

Stefan and Anne
SV Voyageur
SM 373, Martinique

Peter Forbes

Does anyone have this diagram for a 54?

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 #035
Hunkered down in La Rochelle.

On 24 Apr 2020, at 23:27, seagasm <seagasm@...> wrote:

Thank you Stefan, that is a start.

Kind Regards
Barry

On 24/4/20 9:40 am, Stefan Deerberg wrote:

Hi Barry and Robyn!

May be this helps?

All the best

Stefan and Anne
SV Voyageur
SM 373, Martinique

Peter,

Remember that even if a diagram exists, the 54 rigging specs were changed twice during the production. The SM was the same throughout production.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 1:42 AM Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:
Does anyone have this diagram for a 54?

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 #035
Hunkered down in La Rochelle.

On 24 Apr 2020, at 23:27, seagasm <seagasm@...> wrote:

Thank you Stefan, that is a start.

Kind Regards
Barry

On 24/4/20 9:40 am, Stefan Deerberg wrote:

Hi Barry and Robyn!

May be this helps?

All the best

Stefan and Anne
SV Voyageur
SM 373, Martinique

Peter Forbes

Thank you - Bill - I suspected that - I seem to have my own system - rather tighter than any other yacht rig I have known.

Best wishes

Petet

--
Best wishes
Peter Forbes

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Stefan,   Do you have a better photo of the document?  It would really be nice to have if I ever have to re-rig!

Thanks,

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K262

Stefan Deerberg

Hi Ken!
Hope you both feeling good looked down there.

Here a link with a better photo and more rigging details:

All the best

Stefan
SM 373, Voyageur, Martinique

Stefan Deerberg

Geschäftsführer
Deerberg GmbH
Unternehmer/ Entrepreneur

Velgen 35
29582 Hanstedt
Germany

Mobil: +49 172 7757444
stefan.deerberg@...
www.deerberg.de

On 28. Apr 2020, at 22:28, Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

Stefan,   Do you have a better photo of the document?  It would really be nice to have if I ever have to re-rig!

Thanks,

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K262

Download this file from the FILES section of the group's website:
This new revision includes mainmast intermediates which were accidentally left out of the upload of 4-26-2020...also a few other minor changes.

Go to page 3 for the graphic

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 6:32 AM Stefan Deerberg <stefan.deerberg@...> wrote:
Hi Ken!
Hope you both feeling good looked down there.

Here a link with a better photo and more rigging details:

All the best

Stefan
SM 373, Voyageur, Martinique

Stefan Deerberg

Geschäftsführer
Deerberg GmbH
Unternehmer/ Entrepreneur

Velgen 35
29582 Hanstedt
Germany

Mobil: +49 172 7757444

On 28. Apr 2020, at 22:28, Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> wrote:

Stefan,   Do you have a better photo of the document?  It would really be nice to have if I ever have to re-rig!

Thanks,

Ken Powers
Aquarius SM2K262

Hi Bill,
How do Nance and Underwood handle the "special turnbuckle" on the headstay, which is shorter than standard ones? I used ACMO last time and, of course, it's not an issue with them, but since we're back in the States I may want to source locally.
Thanks,
Craig

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Bill,

Does the Lewmar switch recall apply to all or is there a date?

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

[...]

Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Paul,

You should ask Amel. SAV"at"amel.fr

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:20 AM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

[...]

Craig,

Joel once told me that Nance & Underwood have the special turnbuckle, but you can also email Roger Underwood roger"at"nanceandunderwood.com to verify.

[...]

Thanks, Bill.

Teun BAAS

Is there a way to tell the difference between the original/recall switch and the new/replacement switch?

I understand from other A54 owners that AMEL sent the replacement switches and the owners would arrange the replacement locally (and believe also paid for the cost to reinstall).

I have several of these switches on board but cannot tell whether they are new/replacement or the “recall/replaced” switches which I should get off the boat. I don’t like keeping “non-functional” parts on the boat but previous owner had a different approach. For me it works or doesn’t work and if I want to “recycle/repair” I better do it promptly and not “down the road”.

Best Regards Teun

April 29, 2020 11:44:24