Santorin aft cabin configurations

Greg Thomas

Hello!
First post to this amazing group.
Was the Santorin ever offered with an aft-cabin configuration of double berth to port and a small table/dresser to starboard? All of the images that I have seen have the twin single berths that can be converted to a double.
Greg
(potential future Amel owner)

Loïc TAUZIN

There is a wood extension for the starboard berth, i put a Big matress, but no  desk on the other side, like the SM.

Le lun. 21 juin 2021 à 13:05, Greg Thomas <gregthomasesq@...> a écrit :
Hello!
First post to this amazing group.
Was the Santorin ever offered with an aft-cabin configuration of double berth to port and a small table/dresser to starboard? All of the images that I have seen have the twin single berths that can be converted to a double.
Greg
(potential future Amel owner)

Greg Thomas

Thanks Loïc,

That's the only configuration that I've seen (not that I've seen very many). But I was curious whether the double+desk was ever offered on the SN.
Greg

Ian Park

Maybe early on. My ‘94 Santorin has a double berth to port and a single berth to starboard. We have put a couple extra fittings for he Lee boards to make into a settee, unless we need it for a single berth.
Ian, Ocean Hobo SN96

On 21 Jun 2021, at 14:01, Greg Thomas <gregthomasesq@...> wrote:

Thanks Loïc,

That's the only configuration that I've seen (not that I've seen very many). But I was curious whether the double+desk was ever offered on the SN.
Greg

Greg Thomas

Thank you Ian.
I was curious, as the interior layout drawings (and photos) for the Maramu have the double+desk. And I have seen photos of Super-Maramus with both configurations. But I've not seen a Santorin with the double+desk.