Seacock for aft head

Patrick McAneny

I need to replace my seacock in the aft head ,could someone confirm the size I need ,I believe it to be 1 1/4" NPT , but not sure and I want to purchase it prior to taking the old one out ,as my boat is in the water.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans #123
Sassafras River, Md.

Mark Erdos

Pat,

Not NPT.  It is 1 ¼” BSP

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

I need to replace my seacock in the aft head ,could someone confirm the size I need ,I believe it to be 1 1/4" NPT , but not sure and I want to purchase it prior to taking the old one out ,as my boat is in the water.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans #123
Sassafras River, Md.

Patrick McAneny

Mark, I thought it may not be NPT,that is why I asked.
Thank You,
Pat
SM Shenanigan