Secondary Saltwater Manifold SMs & 54s, and possibly some Santorins, Mangos, and Maramus

Mohammad Shirloo

Great work Bill. Thanks for another year of help to keep all Amels functioning  at their best and finding new solutions.

Happy holidays and new year to you, Judy, your entire family and the Amel group. Looking forward to a better 2021.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099