Topics

Shaft and propeller for Sharki - R&D project.

Diego de Miguel (Sailing Living Lab) Amel Sharki

Hello colleagues,

I need to khow technical specifications of the shaft and propeller for the Sharki. Could you please help me?

I am going to cooperate into an R&D project with: CSIC and  ID Naval. They are going to manufacture prototypes (made of Titanium) to be installed and tested into my Sharki.

Thank you very much for your cooperation mates. I promise you that I will share the results.

All the best,

Diego
Sharki 52 - Acrobat II

Dom

Hi Diego
Shaft : D=35mm L=1370mm
Propeller : 19X14
Fair winds

Dominique

Ph Belloir <pbelloir@...>

Original amel plan

Philippe

Diego de Miguel (Sailing Living Lab) Amel Sharki

Merci Dominique!

Diego de Miguel (Sailing Living Lab) Amel Sharki

Merci Philippe!