Skilled electric-electronic people in Preveza-Greece

Beaute Olivier

Good morning,

AMEL 54#171 GANESHA is looking for a skilled electric-electronic after a lightning strike.
The vessel is in Preveza/Greece.

You may contact me at olivierbeaute at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

Olivier.

Alain Durante

Bonjour Olivier,

I just changed my Bamar electric furler so let me know if you need spare furlers?

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Amel 54 Meige #21

AMEL 54#171 GANESHA is looking for a skilled electric-electronic after a lightning strike.

The vessel is in Preveza/Greece.

You may contact me at olivierbeaute at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

Olivier.

Beaute Olivier

Hello Alain,

the furlers have not been found faulty yet. Thanks for your information.

Olivier

On Thursday, June 10, 2021, 10:31:29 AM GMT+2, Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Bonjour Olivier,

I just changed my Bamar electric furler so let me know if you need spare furlers?

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Amel 54 Meige #21

AMEL 54#171 GANESHA is looking for a skilled electric-electronic after a lightning strike.

The vessel is in Preveza/Greece.

You may contact me at olivierbeaute at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

Olivier.

Alain Durante

Bonjour Olivier,