Sliders for the curtains on SM & Trans cooler on the Yanmar 4jh4hte

Eric Freedman

I wrote to Maud and asked for the plastic sliders foe the curtains on the windows, hatches , and shower curtains.

Maud mentioned they no longer stock them.

Does anyone have a source for them?

When I received my new engine, I was surprised that Yanmar has an option for an oil cooler attached to the engine.

It is so nice. I was always worried about the rubber end caps on the oil cooler on the 4jh3.

Fair Winds

ERIC

Kimberlite Amel SM 376