From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Rick Stanley <rstanley907@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2022 9:44:31 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] SM2K Dodger Overhead Light

Hey folks any recommendations on a replacement/upgrade to our overhead cockpit light? Maybe something with white/red bulbs and a three way selector switch?

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!

Rick Stanley, Capt
S/V Althea
AMEL SM2K HN317
Rock Hall, MD

Alan Grayson

I can't really give you any more sorry. I have 3 different kinds on the boat for the different bulb attachment methods. I would imagine most marine outlets should have them

i would love to know more about these led bulbs !!

thanks
--
Nicolas Klene
DarNico