Topics

SM- New rigging.

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Gang,

We are planning to replace our rigging before proceeding W from NZ in the new season.

I have found a very competent rigger but he wishes to have a full rigging plan in order to get the proper components.

I found a "link" but when I want to save it to an email... it went pfffttt... and disappeared in the www.  Can someone help me?

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM 007 in NZ.

Alan Leslie

Hi JP,

In 2014 we had all the standing rigging on Elyse replaced by Phil Ash at Gulf Harbour Rigging.
He is probably one of the best if not THE best rigger in New Zealand.
He has re-rigged a number of Super Maramus over the years and knows everything needed to do the job properly.
It would be worth the trip.

I can send you his quote privately if you like.

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Alan,

I’d love to see the quote.

In the meantime, I’ll look him up and ask for a quote.

Cheers

Jean-Pierre Germain