Source in the USA Marine transmission oil cooler

Eric Freedman

From: Sales & Engineering
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:39 AM
To: 'Sailorman' <kimberlite@...>
Subject: RE: Marine transmission oil cooler

Eric,

Thank you for the inquiry.  The unit that you have there appears to be one of the DC Series coolers; I think it is the DC60.  We do not have that unit in stock but have he next size up, I’m not sure if you have the room to go with a longer cooler or not.  Following is the pricing for both units, please let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

Model #DC90-XAA

Price $153.60

*Unit has 3/8” BSPP oil connections and 22mm I.D. x 32mm O.D. straight hose bibs.

Delivery – In stock and can ship same day from our Watertown, MA location.

DC60-???

Price $137.00

*Pricing is good for any configuration.

Delivery – Allow 4 to 6 weeks

See attached catalog for dimensional data and connection sizes and configuration.

Best Regards,

Bob Bangs

Sales Representative

Therma-Flow, Inc.