Ulrich
„SoleilBleu“ /A54 #088.
<>

Am 28.05.2020 um 20:49 schrieb eric freedman <kimberlite@...>:

There is supposed to be 2 sets of blades. In your photo I only see one.
Could you send more photos?
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of ULRICH DANGELMEYER
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:07 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Zink Anode for SPURS Line Cutter

Hi Eric,
Hi all,

you are very right, I just find a picture from last year on the hard. This may be the original Amel setup from 2008.

SPURS type B(ravo).

But the 2. blade mounting and zinc missing. And in the owners manual (for options) I also find a picture from original setup (2008) like mine.
Confusing.
Any comments and recommendations for clarifying are very appreciated . Thanks to all.

Best wishes and stay safe!
and Eric, good luck for your little escape :)

Ulrich
„SoleilBleu54“ / A54 088.

<>

Am 28.05.2020 um 00:08 schrieb eric freedman <kimberlite@...>:

If I am not mistaken the Model of the cutter is “B”
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376