Topics

Spurs linecutter

Wolfgang Weber

Hello to the group,
I would like to  buy a service-kit for the spurs linecutter for Amel 54.
Does anyone know the size or partnumber ?
Thank you very much Wolfgang SY Elise Amel 54 #162

Wolfgang,

Spurs B 1 ½ "

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 6:53 AM Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello to the group,
I would like to  buy a service-kit for the spurs linecutter for Amel 54.
Does anyone know the size or partnumber ?
Thank you very much Wolfgang SY Elise Amel 54 #162

Wolfgang Weber

Thank you Bill

Dr. med. Wolfgang Weber
Lenaustr. 2 45657 Recklinghausen Germany
Telefon +49 2361 182005 FAX + 49 2361 182006
Attention: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited

Von: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Datum: 07.10.19 21:56 (GMT+01:00)
An: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Spurs linecutter