Topics

SSB & FOLDING BIKES

jfolino901 <jfolino901@...>

A YEAR AGO I TO ASKED AMEL WHY THEY WOULDN'T UTILIZE THE BACKSTAY AS
THE SSB ANTENNA. THEIR RESPONSE WAS "THE WHIP IS WHAT WE USE & IT
WORKS FINE". WELL THEY DID & IT IS ACCEPTABLE. I WAS ABLE TO TALK TO
HERB (SOUTHBOUND II) ALL THE WAY FROM FRANCE TO PORTUGAL TO THE
CARIBBEAN.
AS FOR FOLDING BIKES ON MY BOAT HERE NEAR CAPE COD I HAVE A DAHON 5
SPEED. IN FACT I'M GOING TO MARTHA'S VINEYARD TODAY & WILL USE IT TO
TRAVEL TO MY WORK. I'VE HAD 2 OF THEM FOR AT LEAST 8 YEARS WITHOUT
ANY RUSTING OR SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS ON BOARD HERE.
ENJOY YOUR NEW SM IN LAROCHELLE.
JOHN FOLINO, SULAJON SM # 347