starter relay VP D3 110ib

Marco Taglioretti

as far as I know, there is a starter relay on the ignition circuit of the VP D3 110ib.
when I start the engine, sometimes the alternator doesn't excite (even if the throttle is full down)

could it be a malfunction of the starter relay? i do not know the correct amperage: the current one on board is 12v/15a but it is not the factory one installed.

any help?
Marco

This Amel Book Supplement may help you:
Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550