Topics

stop my enrollment

Boudewijn Vanhuysse <boudewijn.vanhuysse@...>

Hi,
can you please stop my enrollment on your amel yacht owners forum....I cannot buy an amel right now and 90% of the mails are totally irrelevant for a non-owner.
Thanks
Angel & Boudewijn Vanhuysse - Durie
GSM: +33672497006
GSM: +32483468032

Mark Erdos

Hi,

I turned off your email notifications. You can still access the group but will no longer receive emails.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us