Topics

Sub-Group - Commercial

After a lengthy trial, I have closed the Commerical Sub-Group. About 95% of the activity was at least 1 SPAM message a day, which I had to filter and manually delete.

We tried, but it was much more trouble than it was worth.

We have 2 active Sub Groups: Yachts For Sale and Share Parts. Of these, Yachts for Sale is by far the most active.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

eric freedman

Hi Bill,

I would like to list my Yanmar 4jh3hte for sale it is in perfect working order .

I cannot seem to find a link to add items for sale.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

After a lengthy trial, I have closed the Commerical Sub-Group. About 95% of the activity was at least 1 SPAM message a day, which I had to filter and manually delete.

We tried, but it was much more trouble than it was worth.

We have 2 active Sub Groups: Yachts For Sale and Share Parts. Of these, Yachts for Sale is by far the most active.

Bill

Image removed by sender.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

View My Training Calendar

Image removed by sender.

Eric,

You were not a member of ShareParts. I just changed that.

You can post in share parts by emailing this email address...it will post your email: ShareParts@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io