Topics

Super Maramu Bimini

Karen Smith

Our bimini fabric is worn and needs replacement. This is cheaper than we could find locally.  The quote from Amel is for 1 914,19  Euros plus shipping and taxes, with delivery in 6 to 8 weeks. I am certain it will be of higher quality than we could have made locally! If you have the original tubes and set up, you might consider this!

Karen Smith and Bill Kinney
Harmonie SM #160
Annapolis, Maryland

Kelly Ran

That's a great tip!
Could you send pictures when yours arrives?
We have been trying to get a new bimini made all season. Getting one from Amel sounds like the right move.

Thanks,
Kelly + Ryan
SM233 Iteration
Salem

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 22:22 Karen Smith via groups.io <karenharmonie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Our bimini fabric is worn and needs replacement. This is cheaper than we could find locally.  The quote from Amel is for 1 914,19  Euros plus shipping and taxes, with delivery in 6 to 8 weeks. I am certain it will be of higher quality than we could have made locally! If you have the original tubes and set up, you might consider this!

Karen Smith and Bill Kinney
Harmonie SM #160
Annapolis, Maryland

Mike Ondra

Hi Bill and Karen,

We had a new bimini made by Oatley’s Top Shop in Galena, MD last year. Base price was $2550 including windows in the forward panel for sail vision and zipped to open for ventilation (zipper does leak a bit but worth it for the other benefits). Also included the side panels with vision. We did add snap on sun covers for bimini and side panel glass which added $300.

Excellent service. Check them out. www.facebook.com/Oatleys-Top-Shop-370106889754172/

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

Rock Hall, MD