Super Maramu Cockpit Closing

VICTOR MOLERO

Hello Amelians.
I am replacing the Amel original closing of the cockpit in our Super Maramu. If anyone is interested in the one being replaced I will be happy to give it to whoever wants to replace his. It is in very, very good conditions. Should anyone be interested, please contact me to send pictures, measures, etc. I am currently in Corfú, Greece and plan to sail to Italy and then France from may on.
Best.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy

Derick Gates SM2K #400 Brava

Edited

Victor,

Does this enclose the half cockpit or the whole cockpit? Is this the white rubberized material with clear plastic windows on the sides and back?  I have duplicates of the Bimini top and front side triangular windows, but am missing the rest of the enclosure, and would like to acquire the same. BRAVA is currently being stored on the hard in Cleopatra Marina near Preveza.

Derick Gates
SM2K#400
Brava
derickgates@...