Topics

Super Maramu graphics for use on clothing

Mawgan grace

Hi all,

I'm wanting to print a few T-shirts with the side profile drawing of the Super Maramu. My copy from the internet is very low resolution.
Does anybody have a good drawing they could send me? My email is gashman@...

Also I'm often in LA, NY and SFO. Any possibilities for a visiting Amel owner to help out as crew? Like wise anybody in Hong Kong that would like to do some sailing please contact me.

Regards

Mawgan Grace
New owner "Jovic"
SM 310

Alex R.H. D.

Hi Mawgan,

I sent you a messenger not so long ago after identifying you were sailing on SM here in Hong Kong thanks to the Amel Yacht Owner Group on Facebook.

If after 5 years you are still looking for some crewmen to do some sailing, I would love to join you. Buying an SM2000 and do some serious cruising is my dream (to start in 3/4 years) , getting to know one would be really fantastic opportunity to progress.

Hope this message will find it's way to you.

Happy sailing
Alex