Super Maramu wall lamp shades

Look what I found:
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

VICTOR MOLERO

We refit ours. Easy and cheap. They look good.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy

Richard May

Victor, when you said "refit", what do you mean?  Looks like you painted, wrapped rope, and re-covered the shade?

I checked stock on the one Bill listed above today 11/12/21- None.   OEM Imtra is out of stock (discontinued) on both that fixture and shade.  Checked half dozen other sites (Apex, Ahoycaptain, RSTmarine, WestMarine, etc.) and nothing.  May be time for whole new fixture.

--
Richard May
SM 477 Avogato

Richard, it is not uncommon to "re-cover" a lampshade. I think that you know Sailrite:

Creative interior designers do this often:

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 3:46 PM Richard May via groups.io <airwisrich2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Victor, when you said "refit", what do you mean?  Looks like you painted, wrapped rope, and re-covered the shade?

I checked stock on the one Bill listed above today 11/12/21- None.   OEM Imtra is out of stock (discontinued) on both that fixture and shade.  Checked half dozen other sites (Apex, Ahoycaptain, RSTmarine, WestMarine, etc.) and nothing.  May be time for whole new fixture.

--
Richard May
SM 477 Avogato

Craig Briggs

Richard et al,
Defender's has these for $13.27. Go to defender dot com and search for "Lamp Shades"  I bought 4 a few months ago.
--
Craig Briggs - s/v Sangaris / SN68  Tropic Isle Harbor, FL

Eric Freedman

Hi Craig,

I couldn’t find it. Do you have a link?

Fair Winds