Topics

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group #donation-request

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@...>

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

Matt Salatino

I sent a donation, but the site gave no confirmation.
Hope you got it.

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:36 PM, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

SY STELLA

The transaction was blocked by my bank and my card suspended!  After a Quick phone call to the bank it’s gone through, I think!
cheers,
Dean
SY Stella
A54-154

Dean,

Yes, it was received. Stripe, a division of Wells Fargo is the "middleman" in this transaction. It is safe, or as safe as a bank would be.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 6:55 PM SY STELLA <stella@...> wrote:
The transaction was blocked by my bank and my card suspended!  After a Quick phone call to the bank it’s gone through, I think!
cheers,
Dean
SY Stella
A54-154

John Clark

Hi Bill,
   Just send in donation, more like payment for all the free consulting and support we get from the forum.

Regards, John
SV Annie .SM 37
Brunswick GA

Steve Bode

Thanks for keeping this board up, Bill and everyone who is helping and contributing!
--
Steve Bode
Capt. SV Intention

Symphony

I use Stripe in my business for the past 6 years.  excellent service, secure, never a problem in thousands of sales of $12 - $500

Richard
Vicem 58
New Haven, CT

James Alton

Bill,

   Thanks for all of the past help.  Donation sent and it appears to have gone thru on my end.  I did get a confirmation.

James
SV Sueno

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:36 PM, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io wrote:

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

Mike Johnson

Dear Bill,

Can you confirm my donation was received?

Regards

Mike

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 06:04:14 PM GMT+4, James Alton via Groups.Io <lokiyawl2@...> wrote:

Bill,

   Thanks for all of the past help.  Donation sent and it appears to have gone thru on my end.  I did get a confirmation.

James
SV Sueno

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:36 PM, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io wrote:

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

Yes, received.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 06:04:14 PM GMT+4, James Alton via Groups.Io <lokiyawl2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bill,

   Thanks for all of the past help.  Donation sent and it appears to have gone thru on my end.  I did get a confirmation.

James
SV Sueno

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:36 PM, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io wrote:

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

I closed the Donation because we have received about 3 year's worth of donations.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 4:36 PM main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

Mark Erdos

This was awesome to see!!!!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us

I closed the Donation because we have received about 3 year's worth of donations.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 4:36 PM main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:

Support the Amel Yacht Owners Group

Requested By: CW Bill Rouse

This account is set up to receive donations to help support the Amel Yacht Owners Group. I did not set an amount because any amount will help. I am not sure if this will accept different currencies. We will see. If you have any problems, please email me at brouse@...

Click Here to View Donation Request

Jamie Wendell

Well Bill, I missed your note above, but I think my donation went through.
Happy to support.- 3 years is not a bad thing.
Jamie Wendell
Phantom A54

Yes, I think I remember it going through. Thanks!

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550