Topics

Surveyor in Annapolis area?

Kevin Schmit

Can anyone recommend a good Marine Surveyor for an Amel in Annapolis MD area?

KS

Aras

Michael Previti. He surveyed my Sharki for Insurance purposes.  He is down in Solomons.

Mike Previti

President; PMC, Inc.

410 610 8761

Aras
SV FIASCO Sharki #163 1988

--
Aras Grinius

Doug Smith

A second vote for Mike Previti.  He surveyed two of my previous boats, and when I spoke to him about my upcoming purchase of my Amel 54, he was very knowledgeable about them, and was able to describe things to look for.  Solid guy with tons of practical experience.

Doug Smith

S/V Aventura, Amel 54-113

Deltaville, VA USA