sv ABAYOMI #cal-notice

EricOpdeweegh

Dear Amalians,

Happy Days!!!

We were always convinced there is only one type of boat to circumnavigate this blue planet comfortably and safely! A boat designed by Henry Amel himself!
It appears we were not the only one who had come to that conclusion:)

After Months of seaching and beleaving the right boat would cross out pads we can anounce

We have become the proud and new owners of the Amel Super Maramu hull no 158.
The yacht, formerly known as NATHAPE after the exceptional nice and dear previous owners Nathalie & Hanspeter will be baptized soon as sv ABAYOMI

Abayomi: Bringer of happiness; Born to Bring Joy

We feel humble and proud to be part of this extra ordinairy group of Sailors.

Our great thanks also to Bill Rouse for his great effort, excellent advise and assistance in the purchase.

Hope to meet you one day somewhere on this beautifull blue planet.

Happy Sailing to all,

Eric & Els Opdeweegh
sv Abayomi
Hull 158
Soon sailing from Italy through the Med to the Azores and The Netherlands

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

Congrats on the "New" boat!  Good choice!
Fair Winds,
Ken
Aquarius
SM2K#262

Alain Blanchard

Hello Eric & Els
Congrats. We Sail hull 146 and enjoy a lot.
We might cross each other in Med since we will sail soon from France to Italy then Greece.
Fair winds / Alain

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 5 juin 2021 à 04:02, Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...> a écrit :

Congrats on the "New" boat!  Good choice!
Fair Winds,
Ken
Aquarius
SM2K#262

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Eric & Els

Congratulations to your new Boat. You have purchased the best Super Maramu I know!

I know NATHAPE quite well, and I know Nathalie & Hanspeter how they looked after her beloved AMEL.

Best regards

Ruedi Waldispuehl

WASABI A54. #55

Currently close to Cartagena (ES)