Topics

There is NO restrictions for boats to come to Sint Maarten.

Alexandre Uster von Baar

An Amel owner just asked me if boats were still allowed to go to Sint Maarten, so I went to Immigration and ask.

Only incoming “commercial” flights from the US, UK and EU are canceled as well as cruise ship.

Private jets & boats are still allowed to come to the island, “REGARDLESS” of where they are coming from.

Which is not the case for Turks & Caicos as a friend of mine (non-Amel owner) was denied access since he came from Dominican Republic.

Hope that helps.

Alexandre

John Clark

Thanks Alex, so I might be seeing you sooner!