Topics

TMD22A heat exchanger filler cap

Eamonn Washington

Hi

I have the wrong antifreeze filler cap on my Volvo Penta TMD 22-A (for the last 5 years).  The correct Volvo part number is 861610, but I cannot get that in St. Lucia.  I can buy a compatible one locally, but I need to know the pressure rating in order to choose the correct one from a radiator shop.

So could someone please post the information and numbers written on their filler cap?

That might solve my problem, and the mechanic will do a pressure test on the heat exchanger after a new cap is fitted.

Thanks

Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug
Super Maramu #151