Tonight’s supper…

Rachael Courtenay

Edited

Tonight’s supper!…Super MARROWmu. We don’t have the boat yet, but we carry the dream ⛵️.

If you plan to sell a SM 2000 in the coming year or so, please keep us in mind.

Many thanks.

rachael.courtenay@...

Rachael & Robin Courtenay
Seeking an Amel
Europe

Arno Luijten

Enjoy your meal!
You are aware there are no Amels with three masts though?

Enjoy the hunt for an Amel. In some ways that is even nicer then actually owning one 😀

Cheers,

Arno Luijten
A54-121

Brent Cameron

Trade you Arno!  LOL.

Brent

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada

Bill Kinney

I have see boats made of fiberglass, wood, steel, aluminum, even (shudder!) cement.  But a zucchini hull is a new one!  I have no doubt if it proves cheap enough to manufacture, Group Beneteau will find a way to sell them.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA

Rachael Courtenay

It is my culinary interpretation of the forestay!

Indeed you are right, we are very much enjoying this time of pre-ownership, and have learnt so much already from this group. Hopefully my MARROWmu has provided a little light relief for all you sailors trying to fix things out there! 😊

Rachael

--
Rachael & Robin Courtenay
Seeking an Amel

Paul Harries

Three masted Amels have apparently  been reported when there is no red port left in bottle he he
--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS