Topics

TV Lift Amel 54 - replacing wireless by manual switch

David Crisp

I want to by pass the wireless control of the TV lift on my Amel 54 with a manual switch.  Has anyone else done this if so do you have any advice/wiring diagrams?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram or installation manual for the TV lift - Symphony & Sea model 7020 with a Symphony & Sea EC4R phantom control unit. I'm trying to figure out how it works and hence how to bypass the wireless control.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace
Amel 54 #58

Courtney Gorman

David look on the wall of the cabinet behind the more aft chair there should be manual buttons there 
Cheers 

On Jul 21, 2020, at 9:04 AM, David Crisp <david@...> wrote:

I want to by pass the wireless control of the TV lift on my Amel 54 with a manual switch.  Has anyone else done this if so do you have any advice/wiring diagrams?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram or installation manual for the TV lift - Symphony & Sea model 7020 with a Symphony & Sea EC4R phantom control unit. I'm trying to figure out how it works and hence how to bypass the wireless control.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace
Amel 54 #58

David Crisp

Courtney,
I have checked everywhere and there are no manual buttons anywhere for the lift.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace
Amel 54 #58

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

We have one in the cupboard immediately aft of the TV.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Crisp
Sent: 22 July 2020 08:30
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] TV Lift Amel 54 - replacing wireless by manual switch

Courtney,
I have checked everywhere and there are no manual buttons anywhere for the lift.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace
Amel 54 #58

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

David Crisp

I have searched every millimetre of the saloon and searched again and there is no manual switch for the TV lift system anywhere.  The manual switch must be something added in later builds to mine.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace
Amel 54 #58

Courtney Gorman

David my buttons face forward in the open cabinet just forward of the nav station they are white 
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101

-----Original Message-----
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 12:29 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] TV Lift Amel 54 - replacing wireless by manual switch

Courtney,
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace
Amel 54 #58