unknown part

Ceriolim

Good day to everyone.
I 'm here hopefuly to find out if anyone of you can tell me what the part in the photo herewith attached is used for.
I presume is something relatet to my scuba diving air compressor but not sure...and certanly not able to use it.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Maury SM2K   447.

Beaute Olivier

Hello,

these are original AMEL wedges that you hang on the portside cockpit locker's edge (when the lid is open) to leave the lid half open when you're inflating your scube tanks.

Olivier