Topics

Upcoming Event: Zoom Meeting Presentation of the Amel 50 from La Rochelle - Sat, 05/16/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Zoom Meeting Presentation of the Amel 50 from La Rochelle

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:From La Rochelle, France aboard Amel 50 SPEED OF LIFE

Group members Matt & Cindy Salatino will present their brand new Amel 50 #27 "Speed of Life" from the Amel pontoon in La Rochelle. Matt and Cindy will give us a virtual tour during this presentation and answer your questions at the end of the presentation. Tilo Peters will administer the ZOOM meeting and I suspect that things will run smoothly and be enjoyed by all attending. If you cannot use ZOOM (highly recommended that you try), Tilo set up a YouTube Live stream: https://youtu.be/Ffks9eEkGG4The YouTube Live stream will likely be a bit off, as it seems to show my control view and not the speaker view that is normally transmitted via Zoom. Tilo will also record our meeting on YouTube which will be available 48-72 hours after the meeting. He will notify you when it is available.

   Direct link to Join the 16 May at 20:00 UTC - ZOOM Meeting https://epfl.zoom.us/j/98523568530
   Meeting ID: 985 2356 8530
   Join by SIP 98523568530@...

If you missed our first ZOOM meeting, you can view it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7Mm1bbL-PaA. The first meeting was a test to understand the process. We did not have an expert guest speaker but we plan to have an expert guest speaker for most future meetings. I am currently working to line up experts for:
   Standing Rigging
   Sails
   Refrigeration
   And more

Times for participation around the world.

Country GMT +/- Scheduled Time Scheduled Date
(GMT) 0 2000 5/16/2020
UK Summer Time 100 2100 5/16/2020
NZ 1200 800 5/17/2020
AU Queensland 1000 600 5/17/2020
Tahiti -1000 1000 5/16/2020
USA West DST -700 1300 5/16/2020
USA East DST -400 1600 5/16/2020
USA Central DST -500 1500 5/16/2020
Martinique -400 1600 5/16/2020
Germany 200 2200 5/16/2020
Central EU Summer Time 200 2200 5/16/2020
Note: The above was checked with: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/time-zone-converter/