Topics

Upcoming Event: ZOOM Meeting Marine Insurance presentation Questions & Answers - Sat, 06/06/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: ZOOM Meeting Marine Insurance presentation Questions & Answers

When: Saturday, 6 June 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Description: I asked Gary Golden, the number 1 person I respect in the insurance business to make a presentation on Marine Insurance. In 1987, Gary Golden co-founded International Marine Insurance Services (IMIS) and that marine insurance brokerage became so successful over the ensuing 29 years that his time was fully occupied with executive management of the agency. Gary recently turned the management of IMIS over to another firm and founded Manifest Marine. Gary works directly with clients, worldwide, to help them arrange the most suitable and affordable insurance for their boats and yachts. Gary's son Elliott Golden has joined him. Gary will speak of recent changes in the marine insurance business and how it impacts you. He will answer your questions.

Topic: Marine Insurance
Time: Jun 6, 2020 20:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 928 0624 8211