Topics

Updated Event: ZOOM Meeting Marine Insurance presentation Questions & Answers - Saturday, 6 June 2020 #cal-invite

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

ZOOM Meeting Marine Insurance presentation Questions & Answers

When:
Saturday, 6 June 2020
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

I asked Gary Golden, the number 1 person I respect in the insurance business to make a presentation on Marine Insurance. In 1987, Gary Golden co-founded International Marine Insurance Services (IMIS) and that marine insurance brokerage became so successful over the ensuing 29 years that his time was fully occupied with executive management of the agency. Gary recently turned the management of IMIS over to another firm and founded Manifest Marine. Gary works directly with clients, worldwide, to help them arrange the most suitable and affordable insurance for their boats and yachts. Gary's son Elliott Golden has joined him. Gary will speak of recent changes in the marine insurance business and how it impacts you. He will answer your questions.

Topic: Marine Insurance
Time: Jun 6, 2020 20:00 Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 928 0624 8211

YouTube Live stream: https://youtu.be/ufad3J8J-go

eric freedman

Hi,

Could you please upload it to YouTube?

I will be at sea, Hopefully”.

[...]

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Eric. Lucky you.

Danny

On 28 May 2020 at 10:11 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

[...]

I have been slugging it out with the authorities in St Maarten since March 24. I believe they will allow me to charter a small plane to get to the island. The prime minister has signed the document and I have to wait till it is published.

I wish I knew someone in St Thomas with a plane.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

[...]

I think this one on insurance is going to be good.

We plan to live stream on zoom and youtube and have a copy available on youtube for future reference.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:11 PM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Bill,

I had to leave the zoom at 8.50 (20.50) so missed a lot of it. When will the UTube be up for reference.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean pearl

On 28 May 2020 at 10:22 CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

[...]

David Kurtz

That was an excellent meeting Bill.  Many thanks to you, Gary Golden, and Tilo for putting it on.  I liked the concept of insuring against an agreed upon value for total loss.  Using depreciated value almost always leads to lengthy battles with your insurer over what they will pay for.  Looking forward to what Gary comes back to the group with regarding Amel Group insuring options.
Regards,
Dave
--
Dave Kurtz