Topics

Updated Event: ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries - Saturday, 8 August 2020 #cal-invite

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When:
Saturday, 8 August 2020
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Battle Born Batteries. Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

In a few days, we will update this calendar event with the ZOOM link and the YouTube link.