Topics

Volvo parts

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi,

Could someone recommend where to get Volvo parts online in the UK.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--
Cheers
Paul

Peter Forbes

I think Golden Marine in Poole.

Peter Forbes
Carango
AMLE 54 # 035

On 25 May 2020, at 19:29, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi,

Could someone recommend where to get Volvo parts online in the UK.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

marklesparkle59

Partsforengines.com seem good and were helpful.
Mark Porter
Sea Hobo
Sharki96

Sent from my Samsung device

Could someone recommend where to get Volvo parts online in the UK.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

Ian Townsend

Yes. Parts4engines.com is excellent for us Volvo owners anywhere in the world.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Could someone recommend where to get Volvo parts online in the UK.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Parts4Engines.com did not have the oil pressure sensor I was looking for, but these guys do:

https://www.volvopentashop.com/volspec/en-GB

I have also been advised recently by engineers to stick to genuine Volvo parts.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

Yes. Parts4engines.com is excellent for us Volvo owners anywhere in the world.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Could someone recommend where to get Volvo parts online in the UK.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Alexander Ramseyer

Paul,

I changed my engine to Beta Marine and I still have tons of Volvo parts that I could give you for a good price. Will you be back in Grenada this season?

Fair winds, Alex

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi Alex,

I would be interested in that. We do intend to be back probably in November.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

I changed my engine to Beta Marine and I still have tons of Volvo parts that I could give you for a good price. Will you be back in Grenada this season?

Fair winds, Alex

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Paul;

Please let me know what you have. We may be interested in some of the spares you have left. My e-mail mshirloo at transpacific.us

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

I changed my engine to Beta Marine and I still have tons of Volvo parts that I could give you for a good price. Will you be back in Grenada this season?

Fair winds, Alex

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Alexander Ramseyer

Edited

Hi Paul,
This is the list of Volvo parts that I still have. Let me know what you want and I spare them for you until November. You can write back to alexramseyer@.... Anyone else interested, let me know as I don't think Paul wants to have all the parts.
Best, Alex

3 Oil Filter
2 Air Filter
1 Air Filter Housing (used)
2 Belt
1 Tensioner
3 Timing Belt
6 Diesel Filter
2 Impeller
1 Fuel Filter Kit / Hand Pump (used)
1 Fuel Filter Kit / Hand Pump (new)
1 Impeller Housing Cap
1 Raw Water Pump (refurbished by Volvo dealer)
1 Raw Water Pump (used, not refurbished)
1 Gasket for Turbo
1 Starter solenoid (Valeo)
1 Starter Motor
1 Instrument (Warning lamps)
1 Instrument (RPM gauge)
1 24 Volt Alternator, 110A, 2,5 years old, incl. original Regulator
1 12Volt Alternator, original, refurbished by Lauderdale Alternators, never used since
1 Oil cooler (used for 1 month only)
1 ZF Gear Box (located in Saint Martin)

I think Arno wanted the black computer box, but not 100% sure at this time. That part is also located in Saint Martin

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Alex,

I can certainly take the normal consumables – filters, impellors, 1 belt. Most of the other items I don’t see that I’ll need in the foreseeable future as my engine has only 1975 hours. So if you still have any of these in November when we’re back in Grenada then I’d be happy to take them.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

This is the list of Volvo parts that I still have. Let me know what you want and I spare them for you until November. You can write back to alexramseyer@.... Anyone else interested, let me know as I don't think Paul wants to have all the parts.
Best, Alex

3 Oil Filter
2 Air Filter
2 Belt
1 Tensioner
3 Timing Belt
6 Diesel Filter
2 Impeller
1 Fuel Filter Kit / Hand Pump
1 Impeller Housing Cap
1 Raw Water Pump (refurbished by Volvo dealer)
1 12 Volt Alternator (original Bosch, refurbished 2019, never used)
1 12 Volt Alternator (needs to be refurbished)
1 Gasket for Turbo
1 Starter solenoid (Valeo)
1 Instrument (Warning lamps)
1 Instrument (RPM's)