Watermaker low pressure connectors

David Crisp

Just taken the solenoid valve out to give it a clean/pickle with some acid hopefully to cure a suspected slow leak.

Reassembling the solenoid and associated plumbing, one particular connection would only stop leaking when the pipe was rotated to a particular position (see attached).  Maybe the internals had become 'moulded' over the last 14 years, time to replace and renew perhaps.  I am referring to the small bore, black pipe and push fit connectors for the low pressure fresh and sea water.  Does anyone know what make these are and from where they can be sourced?

--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace

David,

The pipe you circled was made up by dessalator.com (Dessalator <contact@...>).

If you contact them and include this photo, I am sure they can help.

The solenoid is made by Berkert.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com