Welcome New Owner of Phantom

Jamie Wendell

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in the Amel world for your support to me and my Amel 54, Phantom over the years. It has been most enjoyable and enlightening.

It is with both happy (and sad) news that I want to welcome the new owner, Ruslan Osmonov, to this elite group. He has taken the reigns now and will ensure that Phantom continues to enjoy the adventures that make Amels special to all of us.
I am very happy to have him take over, as I believe he is perfect for Phantom. As some may understand, Phantom is a bit complicated, but he is the one to take on that challenge for sure.

I will truly miss the group but will continue to read the posts and perhaps on occasion offer my humble opinion if that helps anyone, including Ruslan.
I am moving on to new adventures, but regrettably no more exciting trips across the seas.

I am sure that Ruslan will be an excellent resource once he gets fully acclimated.
Jamie Wendell
Phantom, A54 #44

Ruslan Osmonov

Thank you Jamie, Phantom is a great boat and I'm lucky to have her and I'm very much thankful to you and your ability to keep her in such a great shape.
I will do my best to look after her, although I will be honest, it will be tough to keep up with your standards :)

This forum is a great resource and I've gained a lot of knowledge over the years. Hopefully I can repay overtime with my own contributions.
A big shout out I would like to give to Bill Rouse for his help in getting this deal done, it was invaluable. So much knowledge and so much details. I can't thank Bill enough!
For all the new AMEL buyers out there, do not think twice, ROI on Bill's services will be through the roof.

Ruslan Osmonov
Phantom, A54 #44

Dean Gillies

Hi Ruslan,
Congratulations! I cast an eye over Phantom's details when Jamie listed her and she is certainly an impressive vessel. Fair winds, I hope you enjoy many great voyages.
Cheers
Dean

Sent from my iPhone X

--