Where is the BT SWITCH on SM436??

Germain Jean-Pierre

As above.

Allan, the owner of SM436, asked me to have his hull cleaned by professional divers here in northern New Zealand. Happy to oblige but…

I’m on the boat at this moment and cannot find the switch for the BT unit. Can anyone help me there please? My early SM is not a good template for Elyse

Many thanks as usual

Jean-Pierre Germain, SM007 Opua NZ

Drew Gaffney

Open the cabinet door for the BT in the V Berth
There is a lock pin at the top of the shaft. Remove pin, put it in its tubular holder sl to its port, and flip the toggle switch on to port.
At Helm, turn on Bow thruster.  Flip up/ down switch to down. When it's down, horn will sound.  Return the down switch to neutral.  To raise the thruster. Reverse the steps.

Drew
SV Revelation
SM 390
Carloforte, Sardinia

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 21:00 Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
As above.

Allan, the owner of SM436, asked me to have his hull cleaned by professional divers here in northern New Zealand. Happy to oblige but…

I’m on the boat at this moment and cannot find the switch for the BT unit. Can anyone help me there please?  My early SM is not a good template for Elyse

Many thanks as usual

Jean-Pierre Germain, SM007 Opua NZ

Alan Leslie

Thanks Drew,
I've spoken with JP - we're all sorted now...

The cct breaker on the 24V panel was off.

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Germain Jean-Pierre

Thanks Drew,

These new SM are more complex than my old girl!

Got it all in the end

Cheers

Jean-Pierre Germain