Where to buy Corrosion X

Joerg Esdorn

It looks like a lot of participants in this site use Corrosion X extensively.  The problem for me is:  where do you buy it when your boat is in Europe?  I can‘t buy it in the US and take it with me on the airplane, right?

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelle

If you buy the pump bottle, you can take it in checked luggage. The aerosol can is not allowed.
image.png
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 10:06 AM Joerg Esdorn via groups.io <jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It looks like a lot of participants in this site use Corrosion X extensively.  The problem for me is:  where do you buy it when your boat is in Europe?  I can‘t buy it in the US and take it with me on the airplane, right?

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelle

Paul Osterberg

We bought it on line do nit remember if it was on Amazon, but Google will find you on line suppliers for various European deliveries
Paul on sykerpa SM 259

rossirossix4

Hi Joerg,
When we were in Europe we had good luck with distributors who list on eBay.de  .  We also bought CorrosionX HD (green) for some applications (think outboards).  It is thicker and stays in place longer but we used the original (red) CorrosionX as well (think electrical).  This link should work for you.  https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=corrosion-x&_sacat=0

BTW I also recall that the spray pump/non-aerosol version is non-flamable and OK for packing in checked luggage.

Cheers, Bob and Suzanne  KAIMI SM429

"Corrosion-X--THE Official Lube of the Texas Navy"

Dean Gillies

Joerg,
FWIW I ordered some from here

Laurens Vos

Edited

I bought it here :

http://www.corrosioncontrol.ch/shop/

info@...

This company does quick delivery

Corrosion X
it’s super stuff 🤗

regards
Laurens
A54 - 92
La Rochelle

Marc

hello

I bought it from here ((Eurozone):

https://www.corrosionx-online.de/en

Fast, easy and friendly.

rgds

sm120
kitos

Joerg Esdorn

Many thanks everyone!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelle

James

I had a can in my checked in luggage leaving Grenada after delivering a boat from Europe.. got it confiscated. so annoyed!

Drew Gaffney

I've carried it in checked baggage many times over the years without problems in original container.
Drew
S/V Revelation SM390
Lying Carloforte, Sardinia

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021, 5:06 PM Joerg Esdorn via groups.io <jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
It looks like a lot of participants in this site use Corrosion X extensively.  The problem for me is:  where do you buy it when your boat is in Europe?  I can‘t buy it in the US and take it with me on the airplane, right?

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelle

Normally airlines allow the pump bottle, but1, the aerosol can is not allowed.